A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, June 20, 2008

You have to love Big Sister's


Yesterday Seth and Emma were playing in her room, which is not uncommon. Both of them came in our room and asked if we could put dresses on them. Daddy was not excited about it but I thought it was cute, so of course I helped and then had to take a picture to post for all to see. You have to love having a big sister to dress you up and look beautiful. Seth loved being a "princess".

3 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

I was trying to remember that you had 2 girls . . . now I know I'm not crazy! Seth makes an adorable petite princesse!

Megan Young said...

He there, Hate to say it, but Seth is pretty cute dressed up like a princess. I just thought I would let you know that I hit your sight and am adding it to my favorites. Can't wait for the upcoming additions. It was great to see you on Sunday. Miss ya!

Syd said...

Ok so poot and bean did came out one day and said, they felt like being Cinderella one day. Needless to say I didn't get the dress up down for them. Bent told me to go and put in a John Wayne movie immediately and quit doing girl things with them. So glad it is not just our house! Miss ya!!!