A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas Morning 2009
It has been over a month since I have posted anything. Life seems to be passing me by lately. With 5 birthdays between November 5th and January 6th, plus you throw in Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year, I must say I have been in overload lately. I hope to get back on schedule in the next few weeks with our family blog.
We had a wonderful Christmas morning. The kids are all happy and still playing with their new treasures. Jacob got a much wanted Wii Football game, Emma got a huge dollhouse, all Seth wanted was a dinosaur and Santa delivered and Lucy was happy with everything, even the wrapping paper. There were several other Wii games in the mix, a couple card games, some Barbie dolls and clothes, Thomas train tracks, Bakugan and nice new church outfits for everyone.
I hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying time with family.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Tyson got Bakugan toys for his birthday and the boys are crazy about them!

Merry Christmas!