A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Vacation - the first two days

Thursday and Friday last week were our first days of summer vacation.  As a rule I generally let my kids have free reign of the electronics the first couple days, and they did.  I think the Wii was on non-stop for 3 days.

We did take a couple breaks.  Emma has her end of the year dance recital.  Seth had two T-ball games (one more to go).  Jacob had his end of the season baseball party.  We also went to the pool one time.  The kids picked up right where they left of at the end of the summer.  Jacob is a fish.  Emma is on the verge of being "floatie" free and Seth and Lucy can go anywhere they want with their flotation devices.

We have some big plans this summer and I hope they are fun and that I have the energy to renew my blogging.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Awesome. Do you have 3 going to school next year? I seem to remember your number 3 being born on Memorial Day right before my number 3. Next school year will be quiet with only 1 little girl around the house!

Brigette said...

Yep, I will also just have 1 little girl at home next year.