A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


I had a wonderful breakfast this morning prepared by Sean and my kids. We had bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches and country style hash browns. Actually, I have been feeling very sick the past two days so I only had a little bit of hash browns and they were delicious. It is a Mother's Day miracle because I am feeling much better this evening. I am sure that I will enjoy dinner much more. The kids gave me a nice garden statue and Sean gave me a gift certificate for a day to myself. I am really looking forward to using that very soon.



Things I love about being a mom......

5. Never ending supply of dandelions for my hair

4. Messy kisses

3. Naptime

2. The smell of my kids after a bath

1. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!



Things I love about my mom.....

3. The relationship and bond that we have grown over the past several years

2. The grandma she is to my kids

1. Her Oatmeal cookies with walnuts, no raisins


No comments: