A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Start of our Blog

I have wanted to start a blog since we moved to West Virginia. I finally sat down today and got it started. Just remember that it is a work in progress. For those of you who have blogs that I have looked at I apologize for the plagerism that you may see. I hope to be keep this up so that our friends and family will now what our family is up to. As for right now, this is what you get.

9 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Was this a sneaky way to tell us you are prego? Congrats!!

Brigette said...

Absolutley. Thank you!!

joeandchelle said...

How fun! I hope you are having a great time in WV. I know I don't do to well at keeping everyone up to date, so you'll have to check out our website and i'll keep checking yor blog!

www.easysite.com/JoeDummarFamily

Congrats!!!

-Michelle Dummar

Jennifer Baker said...

You're so cute little sister! And of course your family is wonderful. Congrats on the newest baby.....cute way to announce your newest blessing. We're happy for you all. Hope you are well.

I love A WHOLE LOT OF BROWNS!

~Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling there'd be an announcement when I opened the blog.... congratulations!

Da Ilaoa's said...

Congratulations! So glad you have a blog...we need to keep in touch more!

Unknown said...

Good job on starting a blog. Maybe someday I will figure out how to do it!
Dad Brown

Danee said...

Congrats on 7 years together and your newest addition! Happy Mother's Day!

Joe Turpin said...

Congrats Brigette. This is a great start for your blog. For a beginner...you have done a great job.

Joe