A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

I am not Irish but I have fun with the kids. All the kids were adorned with their green shirts. Seth was a little upset because his shirt was not "green" enough for his standards.

For breakfast we had green pancakes, green eggs, Seth wanted ham to go with it but we did not have any and green milk. The lunch menu was grilled cheese with green grapes. And for dinner I surprised them with green lemonade. The kids were all trying to figure out ways to make every food green.

We had a good day being green.

1 comment:

Jason and Amy said...

I need to take lessons from you on how to be such a fun and creative mom. I don't think of that kind of thing till it's too late. Your kids are so lucky.