A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

Today is "crazy hair day" at Jacob's school. He has always wanted a mohawk, to which I tell him, not while you are living in my house. He was very excited that I let him have a mohawk today.  For a while he did not think that I would really let him have it.


Seth decided that he was going to join in on the fun also.  I guess Jacob's spirit week has become a family affair.

2 comments:

Cara said...

That is called a faux-hawk. Much more acceptable and quite fashionable these days. Real mohawks - not so much!

Men Who Pray said...

I just stumbled upon your blog by accident, but had to comment on these pictures.

Our 11 year old just got the same cut and style from our local supercuts.

The stylist said, "Faux-hawk very nice for boys your age right now."

Glad to see we are not the only ones!

Derek
http://www.journeyofadad.blogspot.com