A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where to start??

Again, it has been a while.  Life seems to be passing me by these days.  I have several posts that I want to add and hopefully I will be able to do so in the next day or so.  And, my mom is harassing me to get some pictures up, SO, here it goes.

At the end of April Seth's preschool class went on a field trip to a farm.  If you are in the area you should go, it is www.greatcontryfarms.com  The kids were able to plant a sunflower, go on a hay ride and feed the animals.  There are several playgrounds, some big slides, tricycles for the kids to ride and a huge jumping pillow.  That was a hit.

Seth getting ready to plant his sunflower.
Seth's preschool class with a few added siblings.

Feeding the animals.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey, I recognize those overalls on Lucy!