A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Girls Night

At the end of May our church had a Father/Son campout.  (I did not get any pictures of the boys before they left)  So, daddy took both boys to camp in the woods.  They had s'mores and slept in a tent, what could be better. 

While the boys were away the girls played.  Emma, Lucy and I went to Panera for dinner.  After dinner we headed to get some ice cream.  Then we went over to a friends house for a girls night.  We stay out until about 9pm.  Once we got home I put Lucy to bed and the pampering began.  I did Emma's hair.  She had never slept in curlers before.  She said it was not that bad.  We also painted our finger and toe nails.  I loved spending some time with just my girls.

No comments: