A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Monday, May 14, 2012

Anniversary/Mother's Day Weekend

I always feel like I must have pictures to make a blog post.  I am trying to get over that and get back into posting regularly.  We shall see.

Saturday Sean and I celebrated 11 years of wedded bliss!!  Our morning consisted of soccer games as usual and a birthday party that Seth was invited to.  After the morning madness was over Sean and I headed out for our Big Date.  We went to the temple then a YUMMY dinner at BoneFish Grill.  If you have never been there, I highly recommend it.  As we were sitting at dinner Sean informed me that my anniversary gift was a "Day Off"!!  I need to get that planned before he changes his mind.  :-)

For Mother's Day Sean and the kids made me eggs, hash browns, bacon and cinnamon rolls.  It was delicious.  After breakfast I was showered with homemade gifts the kids made at school.  The kids also gave me an iPod touch.  Sean gave me a beautiful necklace with all 5 of the kids names and birthstones.  For dinner we have fettuccine and grilled chicken.  It was also delicious and the best part was I did not have to make it or clean up after it was over.

School is winding down for us, only 2 weeks left.  I am not sure I am ready for the summer madness but I am definitely ready to be finished with homework, getting up and getting ready and now just relaxing.

No comments: