A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Monday, May 21, 2012

Good to see Old Friends....

We were able to go to Fredericksburg, VA this weekend to visit with friends.  We left Saturday after all the soccer madness (only one game left).  We stayed with Nana & Grandpa.

Sunday after church we were able to visit with my friend Liz and her kids, including her one month old baby Daisy, who were visiting from Hawaii.  My kids loved holding baby Daisy, okay so did I. It is hard to believe that my kids were that little at one time.

Liz & Me

Sean & I with Baby Daisy

We were also able to spend time with one of Sean's friends Aaron and his family.

It is fun to visit with friends you have not seen in a long time.  It was a very fun weekend.

No comments: