A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Sonogram

I had another sonogram yesterday because I was measuring big at my last doctor's appointment. Everything looks good and she is measuring at 24 weeks, which is where I am in the pregnancy. So, there are NO twins and NO gigantic baby. I guess when you are having your 5th baby your body knows what to do at just gets big sooner to make room for baby.

Jacob is feeling better and went back to school today. We had back to school night last night. He was a great tour guide. He was very excited to show us all around his school and introduce us to his teachers. It is amazing how quickly they grow up.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Glad to hear the Kindergartner is surviving! The first couple weeks are rough.

Carla Anne said...

Hey, I was wondering if you had a blog. Glad I found it. Congrats on your baby, glad to hear everything is ok.