A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mommy Weekend

This weekend I went scrap booking with my sister Gretchen and two friends, Jen, who is the funniest person I know, and Amy. It was so much fun. I left my house at 9am on Friday and did not return until Saturday night at 11pm (after the kids were all fast asleep). I was able to finish Seth's baby album, which was my goal since he is 2 and we have another one on the way, and start a family album. I scrap booked Friday until 11:30pm and was back up at 7am Saturday morning to start again. I even won a door prize which is always a bonus. I am ready for another weekend away since my kids are all crazy today and want to be sure I know what I was missing while I was gone.

5 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

ISn't it refreshing to not have to order anyone around for a couple of days?

Syd said...

I'm so jealous! Miss ya a ton!

boymommynyc said...

thank you for acknowledging that I am the funniest person you know.

Cara said...

Wow, good going on the baby book thing. Very impressive!

Carla Anne said...

Um jealousy doesn't seem an accurate enough word. Though I am very happy for you.