A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Monday, September 15, 2008

Starving Children

I have only been going grocery shopping once a month for a while now. I do not like the chore of grocery shopping so I try to do it as little as possible. As you can see from the picture my children get VERY excited on shopping day, in fact to the untrained eye or ear one may think that my children are starving. They want to eat everything and anything that I bring home. In fact today Seth took two eggs out of the carton (I think he wanted to drink them like Rocky) and opened another box and took things out of it. Actually, they do a good job helping me get things put away which can take a little while.

1 comment:

Cara said...

If your children suck the eggs right out of the grocery sack, you might be a Redneck (I mean West Virginian)

:)