A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Baby Update.


We are getting close. I only have about 4 1/2 weeks left until my due date. I am done being pregnant but not sure I am ready for a newborn and sleepless nights. I had a doctor's appointment today and everything is still going well. I am still measuring big. I am hoping that means I will go early other people tell me I am just going to have a big baby. The baby does not like to be bothered. Every time the doctor's try to get her heartbeat she moves. If I feel her more on one side I push a little on her and she kicks right back. The kids enjoy feeling her move too. Seth talks to her all the time. And Jacob can not go to bed without hugging my tummy and telling her goodnight.

6 comments:

Cara said...

So cute! I know what you mean about sleepless nights...But now that I'm at 2 months, I can handle it again pretty well.

amylouwhosews said...

ahhh, Brigette you look great! I'm so excited to see pictures of the little one!
You've got some great big siblings in training it sounds like!

Megan Young said...

how exciting...you look great. I can't believe the time is almost here.

Da Ilaoa's said...

You look great! I am so happy that your family keeps growing :) My mom gave me a tip on feeling tired all the time: "It only gets worse". I'm sure you already know that! Can't wait to see pics of Lucy :)

joeandchelle said...

Wow! You did find me! Now I have another friend out here! You look great! Congrats on another baby!!! We are done with our three boys. The last one was tougher and the Dr said I shouldn't have any more. (So if we want more, adoption is our route) I will post more stuff soon, keep in touch!!

Da Ilaoa's said...

How do you know Michelle and Mike? Were they in Aquia when they were in VA? They were with us in Hawaii. Small world! I need your real email.