A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Emma!!

Emma's Blessing Day.

It is hard to believe that my baby girl is turning 4 today. I know everyone says this but it seems like just yesterday she was a baby. She is ALL girl and sometimes that is hard for me because I am not a girly girl (I wish Aunt Laura was still close). She loves to wear dresses and gets very excited every Sunday when she gets to wear her church dresses. She likes to have her nails painted, in fact she was very upset last night when daddy cut her nails and some of the nail polish came off so I promised her we would paint them again today. She likes to play dress up and get into any of her princess dresses with tiara, jewelry and shoes. She also loves to be a mommy to all of her dolls. She is a little confused because we are having a party for her Friday so she is telling her brothers that today is not her real birthday. I am grateful that she is a part of our family and I love her very much.


2 comments:

Cara said...

Too cute! You are so lucky to have such cute kids. We wish Aunt Laura was close to us, too :)

Megan Young said...

what a beautiful baby! and just think another one is coming.