A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Photos

The Brown Girls
(not sure what is up with both of our hair, the wind must have been blowing)

The Brown Boys

The Brown Kids
Today before church we had a little extra time and everybody was ready. I am sure it was because we had an extra hour. The kids are usually up at 7:30 but of course today they were up at 6:30. Anyways, we decided since it was so nice that we would take a few pictures. The kids always enjoy cheesing it up for the camera. I think they turned out pretty good.



3 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Very Cute! i can't wait to see little Lucy added to the mix!

The Coles said...

Your pictures are so nice! How is the scrap booking coming? I am moving very slowly! I wish I had the "Brown" ladies here still to scrapbook!

Cara said...

The windblown look is very fetching.