A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to Reality

Sean is back at work. He works the night shift Sunday - Wednesday, so the good thing is he is home three days. Well, last night was rough, Lucy decided that she did not want to sleep. Which is not a terrible thing, except I do like my sleep, but she was crying most of the night. She has been a time consuming baby. She wants to be held all the time. It would be fine if she were our first but since she is not she needs to learn to be a little more laid back. Emma and Seth do not like when she cries. In fact this morning I fed and changed her and then but her in the swing. She then started crying and Emma said "Mommy, Lucy is crying and she wants you to hold her." Until last night she has been doing pretty good at night but I guess she wanted to break me in since Sean was not home.

As for the other kids, they are doing great. Jacob is back in school and glad. Emma's preschool starts back up tomorrow and she is very excited. I am feeling well just tired from lack of sleep but other than that good.

2 comments:

Danee said...

Bless your heart. I know it's tough, but time will fly. Now that I can look back on it, I miss some of those nightime relationship building moments.

Cara said...

I don't know what Danee is talking about - I don't miss nuthin' but sleep!

I'm 4 months into this 4th child gig, and it's gotten much easier. But my little gal still has those nights where it's every 2 hours after midnight.

It's all about endurance, baby.