A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tag!!

Alright Danee...here it goes. (I am not that funny!!)

5 things in your purse...(nothing exciting)
1. Driver's License
2. Pocket Calendar
3. Pictures of my kids (minus Lucy)
4. Pen
5. Check Book

5 things in your workroom...(I consider my workroom the kitchen)
1. Oven
2. Food
3. Dirty Dishes (it is never ending and it drives me crazy)
4. Hand Lotion
5. Pots & Pans

5 things you always wanted to do...
1. Run a Marathon
2. Hire a housekeeper not just once but on a regular basis
3. Go to Hawaii (but you will have to drug me to fly over that much water)
4. Own a motorcycle
5. Have a full night SLEEP, in my own bed with my husband without any children coming in or crying during the middle of the night!!!

5 things I'm into...
1. Sean
2. The computer (blogging, email, facebook......)
3. Scrap booking
4. Taking Naps
5. Playing games with the family

5 people I want to tag...
1. Jennifer - my sister (she needs a kick start on her blog!!)
2. Megan
3. Liz
4. Amy
5. Michelle

1 comment:

Danee said...

Time to get a picture of Lucy in your handbag. When you get your motorcycle and I get my Pepsi truck, we'll have to go on a rode trip.