A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleepy Seth



Okay, let me just start this with a reminder that I have an infant, and might I add, that does not nap very well and cries a lot. I have to choose which battles I am going to fight and the nap battle with Seth is one that has been slacking. Usually quiet time now consists of watching a movie. Well, yesterday Seth did not get a nap. Jacob and Emma were playing the Wii and I was making dinner. I realized that I had not seen or heard Seth in a little while so I asked Jacob and Emma if Seth was in there with them and the both looked around and replied "no, he must be in the basement". So I headed to the basement to check on him and the door to the basement was closed so I knew he was not down there. As I walked through the living room, where Jacob and Emma were, to go upstairs to check on him, I found him as you see him in this picture. If you can not tell what it is, we have a large basket that sits by our fireplace that holds several blankets. It is the perfect size for Seth to sit in, which he does often. He looked very comfortable and warm with all the blankets.

2 comments:

Cara said...

I am right there with you on the nap thing with Leland. It is a SERIOUS battle for him. It's all about survival. You can do it!

amylouwhosews said...

That is a classic picture!!