A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busy Weekend and now its Wednesday

We had a wonderful but busy weekend. I have not had a chance to sit at the computer yet so here it goes now. Aunt Laura, Sean's sister, flew in from Seattle on Thursday afternoon. She was such a huge help to me, for example, Friday afternoon Lucy was napping(which is rare in itself), and Laura told me to go rest and she would watch the other kids and make dinner. That is a dream come true!! I am grateful that she was able to come and meet Lucy and help me gain a little bit of needed sanity.

Saturday evening we drove to Stafford to Sean (and Laura's) parents house for the remainder of her stay. Sunday were able to go to our old ward at church and see many friends. It was great to catch up with friends and be able to hug them. I really miss Stafford but know that we are where our family is supposed to be. Those friends need to make a road trip and come visit. :-) After church it was back to Nana and Grandpa's for visiting and of course, The Super Bowl. We let Jacob stay up until the end, I did not make it to the end but my 6 year old did, sad I know. We let Jacob miss school on Monday.

Emma is doing dance again and has class on Monday afternoon. We did not want her to miss it so we returned home Monday just in time to put her hair up and get back in the car on to dance class. She loves her class and has a wonderful teacher. She is all girl so dance is right up her alley. It is all new to me. I was not a dancer as a kid (I know surprise, surprise).

Yesterday, we finally go back to normal. Jacob was at school and Emma had preschool.

I am grateful for family and friends and fun times together and catching up.

3 comments:

Cara said...

We miss Stafford, too! And I don't have an excuse to go visit like you do.

Danee said...

It was so great to see you and new baby Lucy (and Laura too). Yes, we do need to visit. Maybe now that the boys are settled.

Megan Young said...

It was so fun to see you and the family. Lucy is so cute. We are totally planning a road trip. Cara you'll have to come too.