A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, February 13, 2009

Seeing Red...

Family Room

Eat in Kitchen

I have been wanting to paint for over a year now and just never have. This week Sean and I finally decided to do it. Our family room and kitchen area are one big area. We painted one wall in each to try to tie it together. I think it turned our really well. One little problem, I dripped a spot of red on the light color carpet (now I will get my wood floor sooner). If you ever feel like you want to paint your wall red, let me know and I will talk you out of it. It is hard to paint a dark color on a light wall and it is easy to see when it gets on the baseboard or any other part of the wall. But all in all I think it looks good.


4 comments:

Poppie said...

If it's not too big of a spot, sometimes you can cut it out of the carpet with scissors....depends on how big the spot is and how plush the carpet is. I do that for drips when I'm painting :) Walls look great!

amylouwhosews said...

It looks great!! You should talk to Carla - you two could commiserate.

Danee said...

Looks fantastic! My brother got nail polish out of his carpet with solumel. I'd just put a rug over it!

The Coles said...

It looks great! I love that color! Will you come and decorate my house next? :+)