A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sunday Clothes

Matching Sisters

A Whole Lot of Brown's

On Saturday morning I went to a consignment sale. Jacob is in desperate need of pants and shorts since he completely skipped over size 5, but is another story about how fast he is growing. So, I did find him a few pair of shorts. Then I decided that I would look for dresses for Emma. She is tall so her dresses always seem to be too short. When I went to the area where the dresses for her size were I saw the above dress and got very excited. As I picked it up I was hoping it was here size and it was!! For Christmas Nana and Grandpa had gotten the exact same dress for Lucy. So, for $1 my girls had matching dresses. I also found the shirt Jacob is wearing for $1. I love consignment and yard sales. This was one of the best I have been to since we moved here. I left a game for Emma, a Star Wars ship for Jacob, Star Wars guys for Seth, 2 dresses for Emma, a shirt for Jacob and 3 pair of shorts for Jacob and only spent $9, now that is a bargain. I love it.


No comments: