A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Update

I had a regular doctor's appointment today. I am 23 weeks and I am measuring 27 weeks. They scheduled me to have another sonogram just to make sure that everything is okay. The doctor said that she just thinks there is a big baby in there but she wanted to be sure. I have not had unusually large baby's to date, Jacob was my largest at 8 lbs 13 oz. Emma and Seth were both in the 7 lb range. I guess we will wait and see but I sure hope this one is not too big. Emma came with me to the doctor's today. She wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It is exciting when you have older siblings old enough to understand what is going on somewhat.

2 comments:

Da Ilaoa's said...

You're starting to scare me....

Cara said...

No twins, right? :)

I'm ready to have my baby ASAP - I'm due in 4 more weeks, but 3 would be OK with me.