A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten



























Jacob is at school today. He was so excited when he woke up this morning. He kept asking me how much longer until we leave? I did pretty well this morning. I only cried a little bit when he got around the corner of the school and I could not see him anymore. I am anxious to pick him up this afternoon and see how his day went. I did not sleep well at all last night because every time I would lay down all I could think about was Jacob being at school today, so I would get up do some things then try again. It is hard for me to believe that he is old enough to start kindergarten. I have been doing pretty well throughout the day. I did get a little teary eyed again when Emma, Seth and I were getting ready for lunch and Seth said "Jacob is going to eat lunch at school today?", that made me miss Jacob.

3 comments:

Laura said...

He looks so grown up. You'll be fine Brigette. He's going to have so much fun. We miss you guys.

Da Ilaoa's said...

I'm so proud of you :) Is it getting any better as the days go by?

Cara said...

Man, Brigitte you are the opposite of me. I was just as excited for Tyson to go to Kindergarten as he was! Now, tomorrow he starts first grade and he's already talking about joining the chess club. What a nerd! I bet he runs for student body president someday.