A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The new Emma

The NEW Do!!
The old ponytail.
Emma has been telling me for a couple weeks that she wants to get her hair cut. I did not rush right out and do it because I wanted to make sure she really did. On one hand I was sad that she wanted to cut her long hair but on the other hand it is just hair and it will grow back and sometimes trying to brush it is a fight. We have a good friend who cuts hair and was happy to help when we asked if she would cut Emma's hair (THANKS AMY)!! I was a little nervous she was not going to like it but she LOVES it. I loved her long, blonde hair but her new do is very cute.

2 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

Brigette,
I finally remembered your blog name!!! I hope Emma is loving her hair now and, yes it will grow back. I think that was Lilly's last cut for a while (I miss her long hair too). It will be fun to follow your blog now as I have it bookmarked. Hey, I need a picture of us together!!!

Poppie said...

did you donate it to locks of love? it looks like she has enough in her hand! love her new 'do!