A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day of Preschool

She is so grown up.
My goofy kids.

This morning is Emma's first day of preschool. She is in a Pre-K program through the county. And for those of you who have seen the movie "Bedtime Stories", "for freeee, Sounds good to meeee." She has to be there at 8am. So we all got ready and loaded into the van bright and early. Then we rushed back home so that Jacob could get on his bus. We made it with a little time to spare. She is very independent and did not have any problems. She said, "Bye mom, see you later" and off she went. I am really going to miss her but it will be very good for her. She will go Tuesday - Friday every week. It is strange to just have two at home again. I am very excited for all the new things Emma will learn this year.

3 comments:

Cara said...

I wish more things were for Freeeee....

Cute kids all of them!

Danee said...

Enjoy twice the fun with half the kids! I can hardly wait to send mine off.

Laura said...

What is that she is wearing? Is it pink? She looks so grown up. I miss my Emma. Sorry, I know you're her mom, but she is mine too!