A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Busy Saturday

We had a busy day today. And despite the rain we did it all. Our neighborhood had a yard sale, so we participated. I am a HUGE fan of going to yard sales but not so much of having one. We had a good friend join us with some things. It was nice to chat with her all morning. We got rid of most of our stuff. It feels great to purge and get rid of things.

Jacob had a flag football game today. I did not go because of the sale but Sean, Emma and Seth went. He came home and said to me, "there is good news and bad news, which do you want first?" I asked for the bad news, he got kicked in the head as he was diving for a flag, which left a bruise and some scratches but he is fine. The good news, he made a game saving play at the end of the game by getting a flag and stopping a touch down. It was a good football day for him.

We all headed to Chick-fil-A so that Sean did not have to cook dinner. :-) After Chick-fil-A I headed to the General RS Broadcast at church and Sean headed home with the kids.

It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Megan Young said...

I love the new Emma. She is such a darling girl. But my favorite is all the missing teeth pictures. I think it is the most darling look on kids. I am glad you are enjoying your new place and all the fun activities. It makes me want to move close by.