A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Where does the time go?

I am sitting at my computer this morning listening to silence. Jacob is at school, first grade. Emma is at preschool, Pre-K. Seth is at Joy School, preschool. Lucy is taking a nap. It seems like just yesterday I had a houseful of preschoolers. It is amazing how time goes by. We spent the morning in the car but it is worth it. Each one gave me a big hug and kiss as I dropped them off. I love my children. I am grateful for the wonderful blessing they are in my life. They keep me busy but I would not trade if for anything.

3 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

AMEN Honey!!!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! It's amazing how time flies. I am sure that I'm still 19...how is it that I have 5 kiddos?

Anonymous said...

sorry...it's me, Danee. I'm on Lee's computer.