A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another Busy Saturday

Jacob in action.
Jacob was the QB today. He did a great job.

Lucy having a great time at the football game.


Seth not having a good time at the football game because I did not have any money for a donut.
Our Saturdays these days are filled with football. Sean is working every Saturday from 6:30am - 4:30pm, which means I get to pack up all four kids and head to the field. They all do very well. Luckily the games only last an hour. I pack my bag with drinks, snacks and a couple toys and we are good to go. Jacob is enjoying football. Today Seth was not happy with me because I did not bring money for donuts. I pack enough snacks that we should not need a donut but when they announce over the loud speaker that there are donuts what 3 year old would not want one. This was our first 9am game so the donuts are usually gone when we get there. I was not a prepared mommy. He survived!!



This is what happens when the snack cabinet gets left opened.
This afternoon I was watching General Conference. Twice a year we have conference that is broadcast from Salt Lake City, UT. We have BYU-TV on our satellite so we are able to watch it from home. The kids were having a snack so everything was quiet. Lucy is mobile now and I do not always know where she is every second. She took advantage that one of the bigger kids left the cabinet opened. Yesterday Seth had some pringle sticks and did not finish them so he put them back in the cabinet. As Lucy was exploring she somehow discovered that the pringle sticks were opened and helped herself. She was very excited about her find.

No comments: