A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, February 5, 2010

The pressure is on.

I have been meaning and wanting to start adding more to our blog but I have been feeling overwhelmed because so much has happened since my last post. I am going to just start from now and maybe add in some oldies but goodies too. The pressure is from my mom. She now has her very own laptop and is learning to use it, which is a funny thing. She has never had any desire to use a computer but now that she has her laptop she is a mad woman. She calls my sister and I with many questions. It is hilarious to listen how excited she gets when she figures out something new. So for you mom, I promise to be better and put more pictures of your grandchildren on here for you to see. Here is one of Lucy on her 1st Birthday to hold you over until I get more on here.




2 comments:

Cara said...

Yay! Brigette is back. So have you gotten rid of all the extra guinea pigs yet? :)

Brigette said...

We had two boys and one girl. We have gotten rid of one of the boys, do you want the other? He is an albino.