A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sickness and a Big Mouse

This week was a week of sickness in our house. We have not had throwing up in our house in a long time. I guess it was our turn but it is still no fun. Tuesday night Lucy cried a couple of times during the night but then stopped so we did not go get her. Well, when we went to get her out of bed in the morning we realized that she had thrown up all over her bed. I am a bad mommy, I felt terrible. Seth woke up very early Thursday morning throwing up. He was sick for most of the day. Emma started just after lunch. She was the one that made it so bad because she did not make it to the bathroom, all over the ottoman and all over the floor. I am glad that we do not have carpet anymore. She was sick until about midnight, up about every 30 minutes to get sick. We let her sleep on our floor in case she woke up to get sick. Friday all the kids were feeling much better but I was sick. Luckily I did not have it as bad as the kids but I did not eat anything until dinner when my wonderful visiting teacher brought us homemade chicken noodle soup and yummy homemade rolls. This was a messy but quick sickness. We were all better by Saturday morning.

Since we were all feeling better we headed to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, which could make anyone sick. That place is crazy on a Saturday. (When we do Chuck E. Cheese as a family, which is not very often, we take Jacob out of school and arrive at 10am. Last time we did it we were the only ones in the entire restaurant for an hour.) I knew it would be bad but it was terrible. As I told my friend, who's sons birthday it was, I would not go there for just anyone on a Saturday. To top it off Sean was at work so I got to go it alone. All in all the kids did great and had fun. Lucky for me they were all tired. We got home, put on our PJ's and went to bed.

1 comment:

amylouwhosews said...

yuck. Glad everyone is feeling better!

That picture in your header is so cute!! And all those bright blue eyes! wow!