A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls


First Attempt at Cinnamon Rolls
Jacob enjoying them.

Emma likes them.


Seth LOVED them.

I have never made homemade cinnamon rolls but have wanted to try for a while. I decided that today was the big day. They turned out okay (the kids loved them, which I guess is most important) but I would like a little more practice and to try a few more recipes. If you have a good cinnamon roll recipe, please pass it on.

Mommy and Lucy relaxing on a Sunday morning.
We do not go to church until 1pm right now so we have fun hanging out in the morning. I was laying on the couch and Lucy decided that she wanted to join me. Jacob ran and got the camera and took a pretty good picture. I am always the one taking the pictures so it is nice to actually have a picture of me with one of my kids.




1 comment:

Jason and Amy said...

Ah, a moment with Mommy NOT behind the camera...nice at times eh?!