A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby Update

I had a regular doctor's appointment today. All is going well with the baby. She is active and has a strong heartbeat. I am still in the negative as far as weight since I lost so much at the beginning but I have finally started gaining weight. The doctor's are a little concerned but I am not worried at all. With Seth I only gained 5 pounds my entire pregnancy. She even talked about inducing possibly, for no reason other reason than we would not have to be in the hospital on Christmas. I do not want to be induced but I also do not want to be in the hospital on Christmas. We have a little while to figure all that out.

1 comment:

Danee said...

We had Eli and Sam "scheduled" for December 23rd and my water broke on Dec. 11-Don't worry-It'll all work out. Keep up the nesting. It's fun!