A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Family Update

I was starting to think that no one ever read our family blog and have not felt like posting anything lately, as you can tell. But come to find out apparently more people read it then I thought because I have had several people ask me why I have not posted anything in almost two weeks. So here is an update....

Jacob is doing great in school. Friday they had an awards assembly and he won the "Character Counts Award" for his class. The characteristic for this month is fairness. It was funny because Friday morning when we were getting ready to take him to school we were all getting dressed, fixing hair, putting shoes on, which we normally do none of when we take him to school. He was very surprised when he walked into the assembly and saw us sitting there.

Emma is enjoying preschool. About two weeks ago we went to a farm on a field trip. It was a lot of fun. We are back at our house this week and we will be going to the pumpkin patch on Thursday for a field trip. We are talking about pumpkins this week.

Seth, as usual, is just happy to be. He has had a "yucky nose", as he says, for several days which is never any fun but we are getting through.

The baby and I are doing well. I had a doctor's appointment last week and all is well. I had to take my glucose test last week also which I always love. It actually made me a little queazy this time so it made me a little worried but all is okay. We are officially in our 3rd trimester and looking forward to the end and having our new baby sister to hold and love.

Sean is Sean, what do I say. He is still working the night shift, 9:30pm - 7:30am Sunday - Wednesday nights. He will probably go back to swing shift, 12:30pm - 10:30pm Wednesday - Saturday night but we are not 100% sure yet.

We had a great weekend watching general conference from home. My dad & Cathie came to watch with us today, along with Wesley and Rebekah. My kids always love when their young aunts and uncles come to "play".

3 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

I was thinking I hadn't heard from you in a while! Thanks for the update! Did you see the fabric I have picked out for your bag? I really like it - it's navy and green (mostly). In fact I bought some for me in brown and pink.

Cara said...

I check your blog all the time! You should add one of those maps to your sidebar, then you can track how many people check your blog, whether they comment or not. Just click on the map on my blog, and you should be able to figure out how to add it to your blog from there. Maybe.

Anyway, thanks for posting!

Danee said...

I've missed you! I had to ask Megan if she remembered you blog address and she did! Good to see the latest.