A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!!

Yesterday was our son Adam's birthday. Adam was only here on the earth for a very short time. He was born on October 26th, 2001 and returned to Heaven on November 9, 2001. He was born prematurely. He only weighed 1 lb 15.9 oz when he was born. He did very well for the first week of his life but then he developed a blood infection. His body was too small and became too weak to fight it. For the last 8 hours of his time on earth Sean and I were able to hold (for the first time), talk to and sing to him. That night is one of the most special and hardest nights I have ever experienced in my life. Sean and I are grateful everyday for the two weeks we had him here with us on earth. I am thankful for the blessing of eternal families and know that we will be with Adam again someday.

1 comment:

Syd said...

I've seen the pictures, heard the story and it still makes me cry! Big hugs to all of you! Miss you all tons!