A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nesting

I think I was officially nesting today. We got the crib all ready for baby Lucy. We are having her sleep in the spare room until she is sleeping good at night then we will move her in with Emma. We also pulled out the infant car seat along with the 0-3 and 3-6 month girl clothes. I had Sean up in the attic putting away clothes that we will not need for a while. We have a closet in the basement that has all the baby gear. We pulled out the infant tub and bouncy seat also. The kids were very excited to see all the baby stuff out. It felt good to get some of that done. Hopefully I will have a few more of those days before she arrives.

Last night we went over to a friends house for a little Halloween party. We had a lot of fun. Our kids were sad when we had to leave. It seems like we are busier this fall then we have been in years past. We have a fall festival at Jacob's school and our church trunk or treat next weekend so we will be busy with fall activities next week also.

2 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Fun fun!! When are you due again?

I am still planning on making you a bag. Did you see the fabric I posted that I chose? You can veto it if you don't like it. I can email you a pic if you haven't seen it yet.

Hope you are feeling well!

Cara said...

Yay for nesting! It's always fun to get out the baby stuff again and set it all up.