A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy Weekend

I am gearing up for what is going to be a fun filled, very busy weekend. Sean took today off so we go some planting done. We were given some blackberry and raspberry bushes and got those planted today. We also planted our tomato plants and some banana pepper plants. We will hopefully get the rest of the garden in next week.

The boys are headed out to the father/son camp out tonight. Before they return tomorrow morning I will have run a 5k for Jacob's school. Once they return Jacob has his last soccer game of the season. It has been a lot of fun for him. Sean will head to work after that and I will be alone for the rest of my busy Saturday. Then we head to Emma's dance recital in the afternoon. Immediately after her recital we are heading to Stafford for dinner with Sean's parents. There I will put the three younger ones to bed and Jacob and I will head to Woodbridge for the "Relay for Life". One of my friends from high school, her mother passed away of lung cancer about three and a half years ago. We have enjoyed each year that we have participated in the relay. We expect to have a great time this year as well. It will be a late night but well worth it. We will head back to Stafford to Sean's parents in the early hours of the morning and hopefully get a little bit of shut eye. Why is it that you can go several weekends with nothing happening then have weekend where you have a ton of things going on. Even though we have all this planned I have had to turn down about 4 other things for the weekend.

Sunday we will go to church with Sean's parents. Then Monday the girls and I will head to Southern Maryland to see the newest addition to our family, my niece Lilliana Grace. I will definitely be ready for a nap by Tuesday.

No comments: