A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm leaving on Jet Plane

Tomorrow morning I am headed to NYC to visit my friend Jen. I am going all by myself, which is even more exciting. So, watch the "Today Show" on Monday morning and look for me. I do not have any real plans but I have never been to NYC so I am excited. I will return home Tuesday evening.

Also, this is our 100th post. I can hardly believe that I have had 100 things to share. It has been a lot of fun updating our blog and I look forward to 100 more posts in the future.

2 comments:

Da Ilaoa's said...

Wow! I thought your vacation didnt start till Emma was in school-lol! Have fun! I loved visiting with you and seeing your family. Love ya Brigette

Megan Young said...

Bridgette, have fun in NYC! What fun for you! Congrats on the 5K that is so awesome. And as always I loved seeing you at church, and I do love the new hair. Your great! Can't wait to hear about the trip.