A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, June 5, 2009

End of the School Year

First day of Kindergarten
Kindergarten Graduation

Today was Jacob's last day of school, it is hard to believe. He had a graduation on Wednesday. It was very nice. We really loved his teacher and aide this year. It was hard to say good-bye to them. I look forward to Emma being in her class in two years. So, in the fall I will have a first grader, Emma will be in preschool 4 mornings a week and Seth will be in Joy School 2 mornings a week. On the weeks that I am not teaching Joy School it will just be Lucy and I for a few hours, how strange will that be. We have many fun things planned for the summer. We will keep you posted throughout the summer when we do things.

2 comments:

Laura said...

That boy looks as tall as me now!

Da Ilaoa's said...

Congratulations Brigette, you did it! Looks like he grew a foot this year!