A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

A picture of 3 wonderful men (FATHERS) in my life.


I am very grateful everyday for my wonderful husband. He is a great daddy to our children. He is very patient, kind and always lots of fun. I am grateful that he works to support us so that I can stay home. I love him very much.


I asked my kids, "Why do you love daddy?"


Emma says, "He gives me hugs and kisses before he goes to work."


Jacob says, "Because he plays "HORSE" with me. I love him for a lot of things because he goes to work for us."


Seth says, "I love about daddy that he writes paper, that he goes to work sometimes, that he plays the computer sometimes."


I am grateful for Sean's dad. I am grateful that he raised a wonderful son. I am grateful for the things he taught Sean about being a dad. I love the grandpa he is to my kids.


I have the best dad in the world. He raised my sister and I by himself for 12 years. He was always involved in everything we did. He was our soccer coach. I always loved when he would come eat lunch with me at school. I also remember a time when he came to career day at my school. He even somehow managed to make it through puberty being single with two daughters. I am sure that was no easy task for him. He would do anything for us. I remember one Christmas morning getting up at 2am and opening presents. We got roller skates that year and he let up got outside, at 2 am, and roller skate. The majority of my best memories have him in them because he has made my life what it is today. He has been a wonderful example to me of what kind of parent I want to be. I am blessed everyday to have him in my life. I love that he is a wonderful grandpa. He even plays the "scary game" with my kids.

1 comment:

amylouwhosews said...

awesome post! yay for dads!


I got your fabric yesterday!