A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

I had a wonderful day. Sean and Jacob made me a wonderful breakfast. They made bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches and hash browns. Then we just hung out around the house and played some games. Sean's parents are here for the weekend also. After the games we headed to church, which starts at 3pm right now while they are extending our chapel. We had dinner with another family at church. We did it last week also and it is a lot of fun. Sean and the kids got me the Wii fit for Mother's Day. Sean took the kids out earlier in the week. When they got home Seth came upstairs to our room, where I was, and said to me. "Mommy, we got the Wii Fit!" Emma was quite upset and hit him and told him it was a surprise and you were not supposed to me. We are really enjoying the Wii fit. The kids are excited each time they unlock a new game.

I am grateful for the blessing I have been given to be a mother. I love my children and love watching them learn and grow. I am grateful for a wonderful husband that takes care of us.

I love my own mother very much. Our relationship is much different, 100 times better, than I ever imagined that it could be. She is a wonderful grandmother to my children also and that means the world to me. I LOVE YOU MOM!!

1 comment:

Danee said...

Happy Mother's Day! You're a great mom! I'd love to see you and the kids sometime soon. Let's plan an outing or something.