A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Seth!!

Some of his goodies.
He was very excited about his dinosaur cake.

Today we celebrate Seth. He turns 3 years old today. We had a family party for him on Monday, Memorial Day. We borrowed a moon bounce from some friends and put out the little pool. It was a nice day. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. It is hard to believe that my little boy is three. He was a very fussy baby and I was not sure how to handle it for a long time. He had reflux which caused him to cry all the time. I remember coming home from a vacation in July right after Seth was born, so Seth was only 2 months old, my little brother was with us and about an hour into the trip, with Seth crying the entire time, my little brother said, "I thought babies liked to ride in the car. Why does he cry all the time?" If I only knew how to get him to stop I would have. He still is my child that is sick the most. He has been to the ER two times for breathing problems. We have to have a nebulizer and his medicine on hand at all times just in case. Luckily we have not had to use it too much this spring. Seth is a very happy boy. He likes to make us all laugh. His smile is contagious. He loves being a big brother. He is always aware of where his baby sister is and what she is doing. He has just recently become quite attached to me. I am not sure if it is a delayed reaction to Lucy or just a phase he is going through. Seth is full of life and very much a boy. He likes cars, trucks, trains, pirates, balls, wrestling, dinosaurs and anything else a boy would like. I am grateful that he is a part of our family. And that I get to be his mother.


No comments: