A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Around the House

For Christmas Emma received some baking things from Nana and Grandpa. She has been begging me to make cookies since Christmas day. With all of the craziness we have not had a chance. She had treat for Family Home Evening last night and what do you think she wanted, to make cookies of course. So I finally made time and we had a lot of fun. She is definitely going to be a little chef as she grows. Maybe I should teach her how to make dinner too.





As you can imagine things have been crazy around here with a new baby plus we have been running her back and forth to the lab and doctor to get her blood taken for jaundice, I will fill you in on that in the next day or two hopefully. Anyways, Seth wanted to hold Lucy yesterday afternoon. I put her in his lap and sat next to him on the couch. The next thing I know I am waking up next to two sleeping children. I was able to get myself up and take this great picture. All of the kids want to hold her all the time. I am glad that the newness has not worn off yet and that they truly love their little sister.

3 comments:

Danee said...

Too cute!

Cara said...

That's a great picture of the little ones sleeping together. But it might have been better if Daddy had taken it with the sleeping mommy in there, too!

boymommynyc said...

That is precious!