A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Sean!!

Today we celebrated Sean's birthday. Jacob and I made him breakfast. We had eggs, hash browns and bacon. For lunch Emma, Seth and I took him to IHOP. Then we had the missionaries over for dinner. We are having steak and potatoes and cake tomorrow night. Wow, apparently Sean's birthday revolves around food. But doesn't the saying go, "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach", I think we have that down. I am grateful for Sean everyday and the wonderful husband and dad that he is. We are very blessed to have him in our lives and part of our family.

Emma and Seth are both feeling better today but are not 100% yet.

I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and hope that things are moving along. I will keep everyone posted.

No comments: