A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mommy & Daddy's Birthday

Mommy and her banana split. (I know the hair is lovely but I walked on the treadmill to try to get this baby to come.)

Daddy blowing out the birthday candles.


The past couple days we have been celebrating birthday's in our house. Sean's is on the 11th and mine is on the 15th. For my birthday I had breakfast at IHOP, without my kids, with some friends. It was nice. I was able to take a nap in the middle of the day. For dinner, Sean and Emma made me lasagna. I did not have to cook or clean which is probably the best gift of all. We had banana splits for dessert. We had cake for Sean's birthday a few days before and I would much rather have ice cream than cake anyday. I have learned as I have gotten older that birthdays are not about material things but rather spending who you are spending them with. I was able to spend my birthday with the people I love the most in my life.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Happy Birthday and hang in there for another December birthday coming soon!