A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

No Baby Yet!!

Well, we still do not have a baby. I am very anxious this time. I do not remember being so ready to have the baby with any of my other children. I am having some strange baby dreams though. A few days ago I had a dream that someone (actually my brother-in-law and sister-in-law) took our baby and it was a boy. We ended up getting the baby back but it was strange none the less. Last night I had a dream that I went to the hospital about 4 times and they kept sending me home. The best part was when I was in the delivery room there were 5 other people in my room, not doctors and nurses but other patients. Can you imagine delivering a baby having other people in there too, no thank you. The last time I went back I begged the doctor to please not send me home this time that I would do everything and anything to have the baby. I still never had the baby in my dream though. I know that she will be here eventually, hopefully sooner than later.

3 comments:

Cara said...

Hey, there is always the midwives cocktail - castor oil and orange juice! Absolutely disgusting!

Poppie said...

my doctor told me the best way to get the baby out...is the way it got there in the first place! :) Good luck and we can't wait to see Lucy!!

Danee said...

Too bad it's not warm...you could go down a water slide or two. Wait! You could go to Great Wolf Lodge if there's a hospital nearby.