A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, April 24, 2009

4 months already!!

Lucy was 4 months on Sunday. She had her check up on Tuesday. Sean actually took her because I had preschool at my house this week, poor planning on my part. She weighs 12lb 6oz which is in the 23% and she is 25.5 inches long which is in the 90%. She is following her sister and brother Seth. They are both very small and tall. I wish I were in 23% for my weight. :-) Jacob on the other hand has always been in the 90% for his weight. She got 3 shots. She was very calm when the nurse came in to give them to her and she told Sean, "she is so happy she probably will not cry." Is that lady crazy!! I would love to see a baby that does not cry when they are stuck with a needle. Both of Lucy's big toes have ingrown nails. Sean has been working on them. The doctor looked at them and was able to get one out. They both look much better today.

I have had preschool at my house this week. We were talking about space. We took a field trip to the Air & Space Museum in Dulles yesterday. It was a lot of fun. My kids really like it there. Seth really loved all of the planes. It is the first time he has been so excited about them all.

Sean is changing schedules next week. He has been working the night shift (9:30pm - 7:30am) Wednesday - Saturday. It makes for a hard Sunday for him but he suffers through. Next week he is changing to swing shift (12:30pm - 10:30pm) Wednesday - Saturday. I am NOT happy about this but I have to remind myself that we have a job and a wonderful daddy who works hard for us.

1 comment:

Jennifer Baker said...

What beautiful kids you have sis. They are so adorable and I love being able to follow them on your site. I agree with you about the swing shift for Sean, but you have the right attitude girl. Love you!