A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My little boy is growing up....

So I think I mentioned in a previous post that Jacob no longer wants to watch cartoons when he gets up in the morning. He is usually the first one up and the only of my children who knows how to use the TV remote, so he gets to watch what he wants and his first choice these days in Sports Center. Well, this morning Sean and I were in the other room and hear Jacob yell to his dad, "that play should have made the top 10". If you watch Sports Center you know that they do the top 10 plays, I am not sure if they do it daily or weekly but my son knows that they do it and is now deciding which plays he think should make the list. Sean was grinning from ear to ear, very excited that his son is into sports. Sean is a wealth of useless sports knowledge and I think Jacob is going to follow right behind.

2 comments:

Danee said...

What a proud dad moment...cute!

Da Ilaoa's said...

I can picture that smile on Sean's face :) I'm going to be at my mom's most of the month of May. I'll be up this weekend and till around the 26th-- Sarah is coming too. We'd love to see you!