A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Soccer in the rain

Waiting for the ball.
Get the ball.

BROTHERS
Jacob was taking his turn sitting out. He was watching the game and Seth decided to watch with him. (I love this picture).
Jacob has his first soccer game on Saturday. We were sure that he was not going to have it because it was raining. I went to the gym in the morning and on my way home decided to drive by the fields just to be sure that no one was playing. To my surprise they were playing, in the rain. When I got home Jacob was very excited to learn that he would indeed have a game. His game was not until noon so it had stopped raining by the time we were headed to the field. When we got to the field it was raining again. Jacob did not care and had a wonderful time. GO STINGERS!



No comments: